Tel.: 0592-2184084 / 15259282678
2018.07 ~ till now College of Materials, Xiamen University, Associate Professor
2014.09 ~ 2018.06 College of Materials, Xiamen University, Assistant Professor
2012.04 ~ 2014.03 Graduate School of Human and Environmental Studies, Kyoto University, JSPS Fellow (DC2)
2011.04 ~ 2014.03 Graduate School of Human and Environmental Study, Kyoto University, Ph.D. Degree
2007.09 ~ 2010.03 Department of Materials, Zhejiang University, Master degree
2003.09 ~ 2007.07 College of Materials Science and Engineer, Central south University, Bachelor degree
1. Advanced materials and devices for optical applications
2. Persistent luminescence (PersL), room-temperature phosphorescence (RTP), and mechanoluminescence (ML) materials
3. Optical functionality and applications of metal-organic frameworks (MOFs)
Projects and Professional Memberships:
2011, Marubun Exchange Research Fellowship, Marubun Financial Group (Japan);
2012, JSPS Fellowship (DC2), Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS);
2015, Education and scientific research program for youths, Fujian Educational Committee;
2015, Grant for Youths, National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC);
2018, General Project, NSFC;
2018, Young Elite Scientists Sponsorship, China Association for Science and Technology (CAST);
2019.11 ~ till now, Member of the Youth Committee of Chinese Ceramic Society (CCS)
2019.10 ~ till now, Member of the Optoelectronic Materials and Devices Division Committee in the Chinese Society of Rare Earths (CSRE)
Publication List (Up to 10):
1. C. Chen, Y. Zhuang,* D. Tu, X. Wang, C. Pan, R.-J. Xie,* Creating visible-to-near-infrared mechanoluminescence in mixed-anion compounds SrZn2S2O and SrZnSO, Nano Energy 2020, 68, 104329.
2. W. Chen, Y. Zhuang,* L. Wang,* Y. Lv, J. Liu, T.-L. Zhou, R.-J. Xie*, Color-tunable and high-efficiency dye-encapsulated metal-organic framework composites used for smart white-light-emitting diodes, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2019, 10 (22), 18910-18917.
3. W. Li, Y. Zhuang,* P. Zheng, T.-L. Zhou, J. Xu, J. Ueda, S. Tanabe, L. Wang,* R.-J. Xie,* Tailoring trap depth and emission wavelength in Y3Al5-xGaxO12:Ce3+,V3+ phosphor-in-glass films for optical information storage, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2018, 10 (32), 27150-27159.
4. J. Liu, Y. Zhuang,* L. Wang,* T.-L. Zhou, N. Hirosaki, R.-J. Xie,* Achieving multicolor long-lived luminescence in dye-encapsulated metal-organic frameworks and its application to anticounterfeiting stamps, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2018, 10 (2), 1802-1809.
5. Y. Zhuang,* L. Wang,* Y. Lv, T.-L. Zhou, R.-J. Xie,* Optical data storage and multicolor emission readout on flexible films using deep-trap persistent luminescence materials, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2018, 28 (8), 1705769.
6. Y. Zhuang,* Y. Lv, L. Wang,* W. Chen, T.-L. Zhou, T. Takeda, N. Hirosaki, R.-J. Xie,* Trap depth engineering of SrSi2O2N2:Ln2+,Ln3+ (Ln2+ = Yb, Eu; Ln3+ = Dy, Ho, Er) persistent luminescence materials for information storage applications, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2018, 10 (2), 1854-1864.
7. Y. Zhuang,* Y. Lv, Y. Li, T. Zhou, J. Xu, J. Ueda, S. Tanabe, R.-J. Xie,* Study on trap levels in SrSi2AlO2N3:Eu2+,Ln3+ persistent phosphors based on host-referred binding energy scheme and thermoluminescence analysis, Inorg. Chem. 2016, 55 (22), 11890-11897.
8. Y. Zhuang,* Y. Katayama, J. Ueda, S. Tanabe, A brief review on red to near-infrared persistent luminescence in transition-metal-activated phosphors, Opt. Mater. 2014, 36 (11), 1907-1912.
9. Y. Zhuang,* J. Ueda, S. Tanabe, P. Dorenbos, Band-gap variation and self-redox effect induced by compositional deviation in ZnxGa2O3+x:Cr3+ persistent phosphors, J. Mater. Chem. C 2014, 2 (28), 5502-5509.
10. Y. Zhuang,* J. Ueda, S. Tanabe, Tunable trap depth in Zn(Ga1-xAlx)2O4:Cr,Bi red persistent phosphors: considerations of high-temperature persistent luminescence and photostimulated persistent luminescence, J. Mater. Chem. C 2013, 1 (47), 7849-7855.